We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors' information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit http://blog.brockwood.org.uk
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on http://blog.brockwood.org.uk
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- No information is shared with any third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Brockwood Park School's Blog makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
http://blog.brockwood.org.uk relies on "cookie" technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
Cookies are small pieces of information that websites send to your computer and store on your hard drive. They are not software – they can’t be programmed or carry computer viruses.
Cookies are not used to identify you personally and they can be switched off by adjusting the privacy settings on the user's browser.
Find out more on the All About Cookies website.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, Brockwood Park School's Blog, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.